Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Snow shoot


Recently, we took advantage of the snow and snapped some shots of Liam for our Christmas card this year.  These are just a few of my favorites.  Liam is wearing a really adorable little snowsuit type thing for babies that we bought at Target- it was under $20 and kept him nice and warm in the snow.  It does make him look like he weighs about 20 pounds instead of 14, though, but he is so cuddly in it!  None of us are pros at taking photos, but I think they turned out pretty well.  I've already created our first Christmas card as a family on Shutterfly, but I don't want to share it on the blog yet.  I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for those who will be receiving one this year!  

I find myself so amazed that I have a little family of my own.  And, it is soo true what they say:  I can't remember what my life was like before Liam.  On the other hand, I can't believe that I am a mother.  I am still getting used to saying "my son".  It's crazy for me to think that this Christmas our card will be signed from the three of us.  So much has changed in our lives in just a few short years.  It makes me wonder how different everything will be five more years down the line...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...