I never expected Liam to experience his first snow so early in his life. I was very frustrated this morning when I woke up to see large flakes of snow falling, especially since last night I expected all this to be a fluke. We had a whole day planned, which included looking at three houses and traveling to see family. After feeding Liam when he woke up, we packed up our bags and headed out the door to stay at my parents' house for the weekend. We have lots of Halloween fun planned for Liam on Sunday, as he will be dressed up as a bat and helping to hand out candy for trick-or-treat at my Grandmother's house. We didn't want to miss the opportunity to do this, so we fled the town before the roads got bad. Though I was frustrated with the snow at first, we are going to try and take advantage of it, by dressing Liam up in cute outfits and using props to create the perfect Christmas card picture. Shutterfly has some great deals on cards and if you sign up for e-mail savings and promotions, you will save lots of money. I just created another little book, which I got for FREE because I received a gift card in the mail after purchasing the last one. I call it, "The many faces of Liam Magaha".
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Faces of Liam
I never expected Liam to experience his first snow so early in his life. I was very frustrated this morning when I woke up to see large flakes of snow falling, especially since last night I expected all this to be a fluke. We had a whole day planned, which included looking at three houses and traveling to see family. After feeding Liam when he woke up, we packed up our bags and headed out the door to stay at my parents' house for the weekend. We have lots of Halloween fun planned for Liam on Sunday, as he will be dressed up as a bat and helping to hand out candy for trick-or-treat at my Grandmother's house. We didn't want to miss the opportunity to do this, so we fled the town before the roads got bad. Though I was frustrated with the snow at first, we are going to try and take advantage of it, by dressing Liam up in cute outfits and using props to create the perfect Christmas card picture. Shutterfly has some great deals on cards and if you sign up for e-mail savings and promotions, you will save lots of money. I just created another little book, which I got for FREE because I received a gift card in the mail after purchasing the last one. I call it, "The many faces of Liam Magaha".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment