![]() |
| Our Christmas Card this year! |
Christmas was wonderful,though hectic traveling to four different places. It was nice spending time with both sides of our family, laughing and talking. The food was delicious and people were way to generous with gifts, as they are every year.
Though Liam surely did not understand what was going on around him, he got all the gifts he had asked for (or rather what Mommy had decided to buy him). He is enjoying his puppy pal "Scout" who is now programmed with Liam's name, favorite color: green, favorite animal: frog, and favorite food: milk. I promised Liam I will modify these as he grows and his favorite things change.
I was a bit disappointed in myself that I did not get to take as many pictures as I would have liked. Christmas Eve and Christmas day seemed to fly by so fast and since we were extremely busy I found myself forgetting to take out the camera. I felt so guilty that I did not document Liam's first Christmas as well as I should have, so much so that we took some Christmas pictures the day following the holiday. I am estactic that I received a new Flip Ultra HD with 2 hours worth of film time and I'm hoping to capture every single moment of Liam's future (or close to it). I cannot wait to create a compilation of videos and pictures of Liam's first year, which I am planning on doing for his one year birthday.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of Liam's first Christmas...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment