Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fun finds

 Most of you know that lately I have been addicted to shopping online for Liam.  It's easy- I don't have to get up and go out with a little baby in the cold weather.  Plus, sometimes I feel like there are more deals and selections online.  My most recent obsession has been Christmas and/or winter outfits and hats.  I kind of feel a little silly buying Christmas clothing since it is specific to one day of the year but, I'm hoping to spread the Christmas cheer by dressing Liam up a  Christmas outfits are just too cute to ignore.






Old Navy and Carters have been my weaknesses, because they have had some really great deals and coupons online.  Every time I find a coupon I feel like I have to use it.  This just started since I became a mom.

Recently, my husband and I shopped at a local consignment sale.  We found some great books and also this great box that has activities on each side (and the top).  Liam loved looking at it and touching the wooden, spinning..."beads"?  I have no clue what those things are called.  Anyone?

Also, I think he's already learned to tell time.

 

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...