Friday, November 4, 2011

Bear hugs

Liam and I had lots of fun druing nakey time tonight.  He really enjoyed laughing at "bear".  I cut the video, which included many more laughs, because some of it exposed Liam's little bum and I don't want to embarrass him quite yet.   

But, I guess the constant drool coming from his mouth could be considered embarrassing too? 

I love that laugh, it is the best sound.  He's been laughing often.  Once he starts, it's difficult not to continue to try and make him giggle.  I could listen to him forever.  

I'm so proud of Liam's toleration for tummy time lately.  On a bad day, he will only last 10 minutes before fussing.  Lately, he can go for 30 minutes at a time.  He is bringing his chest up high off the ground too, which makes him look like such a big boy.  Sometimes he almost looks like a different baby to me when he holds himself up.  

Nothing is better than seeing your baby be happy.  

Moms of grown children, do you still feel this way when you hear your children laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...