We had a wonderful day.
Though Liam was not able to enjoy any delicious turkey, stuffing, and
many more yummy dishes, he had a very exciting day (and also rice cereal). He laughed and smiled a lot as he spent time
with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and of course, his awesome parents! This time last year we were only dreaming of
him. We couldn’t wait to share these
Holiday festivities and traditions with him for the first time. And now his first Thanksgiving has come and
gone.
My husband unfortunately did not get to dine with us because
he had to work. This was the first
Thanksgiving since we have been together that we haven’t spent together. I was sad to see him leave, but we did get a
chance to take some family photos before he headed out. Such a beautiful day out!
Yesterday (Friday), we got to spend some more quality time
with family. Everyone was amazed at how
much Liam has grown. We had a great day.
I know that many of you may probably participated in Black
Friday shopping, but I did not. I never
have and I don’t think I ever will. The
closest I ever came to that kind of chaos was a Borders Harry Potter and the
Half-Blood Prince book release party. It
was very exciting, but I swear I could have punched so many people in the
face! I can’t stand the crowds and the
fighting. I really can’t stand waiting
in line. I can only imagine black Friday
is 100 times worse! But, I hope that those
who were out and about had fun and got all the deals they were shopping for!
Anyway, I am very thankful that I was able to spend so much time with my family this week. They are the greatest people I know. That's what these Holidays are all about, being with the people you love.
I also wanted to say thank you to all of you who read my blog. I appreciate your support! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment