Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Munchkin Meals


Another week of Munchkin Meals!  Of course, I forgot to get pictures of lunch so even though my child was fed lunch on this day, it is not pictured.  Since I am at work I don't really trust my husband to get nice pictures of Liam's meals (he's not the best photographer).  But, who am I to talk?  My photos look like mush compared to most of the other blogs out there.  It's just so easy to snap pics with my iPhone!

Anyway..breakfast!

Just a quick and easy meal for the morning:  Cheerios, 1/2 cup or so of cottage cheese, and 3/4 of a banana.



Lunch (not pictured): Turkey breast, avocado, and cheddar cheese.



And now for the grand finale.  


Dinner:

Spaghetti Squash Lasagna and mixed vegetables

I absolutely loooovvvee this recipe I found on Pinterest from Skinnytaste.com.  I have been making many of Gina's recipes lately and I have yet to be disappointed.  For all of you weight watchers participants out there, Gina's recipes are WW friendly.  Quite a few are even low carb and there are many vegetarian options as well.  


I wasn't the only one who enjoyed this dish: Liam loved it!

And yes, that is a napkin to catch all of the food that drops onto his lap!



Thanks for stopping by!


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable with his messy mouth! I love spaghetti squash for pasta too, that looks so good. Just saw you're also a social worker, yay! Me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm spaghetti squash lasagna -- sounds like something our whole family would love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in my latest post. the Liebster Award. :) hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...