Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little time to myself


Brandon’s aunt came over while Brandon and his dad went to the gym.  She took Liam for a walk and I’m not really sure what to do with myself!  Liam and I have been doing well.  I did take him to the doctor for reflux and now he is on Zantac.  I really hope it helps him.  I feel so bad for him, especially if the reflux is hurting him.  When we were at the doctor, he was weighed and he is now 9 pounds!  
I have been trying everything to increase my milk supply because I am not pumping alot in between feedings.  Maybe 1-2 ounces and I need to build my supply up for when I go back to work.  I bought these milkin’ cookies, but right now I haven’t seen a difference yet.  If it has changed, then Liam is getting all of it and I’m just not getting more when I pump.  I bought a vitamin that I am going to try, but it hasn’t come in the mail yet.  We will see how that goes. 
Ok, baby weight- how am I supposed to get this off?  I had a goal to only gain like 20 pounds, but I gained 55!  I have lost about 25 (in the first 2 weeks), but I am still trying to lose the last 30.  And plus after that I want to lose another 20 or so pounds.  I just started working out again, so hopefully the weight will come off faster now.  I can’t stand feeling like this!  But, it was definitely all worth it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...