Liam now weighs 10 pounds and 7.5 ounces. 23 inches long and his head is 15 inches around. Today was his 2 month check up. Happy and content as always as he lay on the exam table, little did he know that the worst was yet to come.
Poor guy…
Brandon took this picture a few minutes after the vaccines were given. I told him it was mean to take a picture of him crying, but now that I look at it, he still looks cute! You can’t tell here, but today was the first time I saw real tears come out of his eyes. It was horrible. Going in, I didn’t think I would cry when he would get his shots. I’ve seen him go through alot these past two months and I figured I would have my emotions under control for a few shots. But, NO. First of all, he hates being held down and while daddy and the nurse held him, he started crying. He must have known something was up then. The worst part was that he got 2 different shots into both of his legs. After the first round of screaming from his left leg jab, he screamed even more for the second. Screaming I have never heard come out of his mouth.
As I watched him, I couldn’t help that my eyes welled up with tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment