

I highly recommend pampers swaddlers. Any pampers brand of diapers for that matter (sensitive & baby dry). The hospital uses the swaddlers, so they really must be the best. HAHA. But, seriously I do love them. I find they hold in the leaking best. We have used huggies brand also and especially with the newborn ones and the huge umbilical cord cut out, Liam peed out of them ALOT! Also, I love the “pee” line (that’s what I call it), that lets you know when the baby has wet the diaper. VERY useful. I almost can’t go with out it, but I have learned since some of the swaddlers size 1 do not have that feature.
Liam has now grown out of newborn diapers and is now wearing a size 1. I don’t know why, but it makes me a little sad. I am so thankful that he is growing and is healthy, but he is beginning to move away from the newborn stage. I even put away some of his newborn clothes that don’t fit. Luckily, we didn’t have many newborn diapers left that we didn’t use, maybe like 20- so I put them in the same bag and figured we would use them next time!
With his clothes, he still has some trouble fitting into bottoms! His waist is thin and so are his legs. For some reason though, I like the looks of him in onesies. Plus, they are so much easier to work with!
So, his two day run of sleeping from 10 pm to 6 am has passed and his is back to waking at like 3 am. I am able to give him his pacifier and hold him off til about 4, but no longer than that. I am exhausted. And I’m starting to freak out about what will happen when I go back to work and how much sleep I will get. I don’t function well on little sleep. I’m not looking forward to this at all! Annndd, how am I supposed to get anything done when I go back to work? How can I make time to eat, do laundry, clean, and work out? And still have quality time with Liam?? I did buy zumba for wii so that I don’t have to leave to go to the gym. And this morning when I was feeding him at 4am, I sleepily bought a workout routine for “post pregnancy getting your body back” online. Getting back into shape is really important to me. Not many of my clothes fit right. I am still wearing maternity jeans because somehow my hips and butt grew and I can’t fit my pre-pregnancy jeans up over them. Its really discouraging. If I wasn’t breastfeeding I would do medifast again because I know I’d drop the weight fast, but the caloric intake is so little and I don’t want to mess with my milk supply.
Why can’t the weight just magically come off???
No comments:
Post a Comment