Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Always remember a change of clothes!


Today Brandon, Liam, and I went on a little shopping trip.  I had bottled milk for Liam to drink and everything.  We were so prepared.  We went out to eat, visited the Christmas Tree Shops, and went to the mall.  During our mall walk, I fed Liam his bottle, a whopping 5 ounces.  I guess it was a little too much, though he drank it enthusiastically.  I burped him while holding him sitting up on my lap, to which he had a nice belch and a little slimy spit up.  I put him over my shoulder and Brandon told me that I had spit up on me.  Well, I knew he had a little, but I wasn’t worried about it.  It had only been a bit on my shirt.  Brandon continued to say, “No, he spit up all over you.”  I asked him where and then looked down.  My pretty skirt was splattered with Liam spit up.  I am talking all over!  It was more than usual and as I rubbed it with water and a burp cloth, I just made it worse.  There was no way I was going to continue wearing this skirt and walking around the mall, it looked pretty much like I peed myself.  Luckily, I had just bought a whole new outfit and was able to go back into Old Navy and change.  Brandon and I had to laugh and I think Liam laughed a little too, though probably not for the same reason.  As you can see, he was happy all day and really enjoyed himself.  On the other hand, I was lucky.   Next time I need to remember to bring a change of clothes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...