Saturday, August 20, 2011

Your hand is in your mouth, AGAIN!!!


Had a great visit today with Liam’s godparents!!!!  We <3 them so much!!!!
Liam is still fighting sleep.  All together he has slept for an hour today.  That’s two different half hour naps.  He wakes up crying or fussing.  I’m wondering if this has something to do with his reflux?   He has an appointment Monday for his 2 month check up, so I will talk with the Dr. then.  I am anxious to see how he’s grown!  I want to also try and get his dosage changed for his Zantac so that it is not 3 different doses of .4ml because I usually have to wake him up for 2 of them and then he stays awake.  I have many questions for the doctor this time.  Having a newborn for the first time is interesting because I am always wondering whether or not something is normal.  
Also, Liam has discovered his hand.  He sucks on it all the time.  I know that this can be a sign of hunger, but I am serious, he does it ALL the time!  Right after I fed him a 4.5 oz bottle of milk he was sucking on his hand!  He is also drooling…. like crazy.  
It’s all cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...