Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love when...

I hold you on my chest or shoulder and you life your head up and look around. Your little forehead crinkles up and it’s so cute!
You are sitting in your boppy looking around and then see my face, I smile at you and you smile back. Your smile lights up my world.
Your eyes get so big when you find something very interesting.
I give you a bath and when I pour water on you and you get startled. During bath time you wrap your hand around my finger and hold onto it.
You wake up in the middle of the night, though you have been fussing and are hungry- when I take you to the changing table and lay you on it you calm down, look up at me and smile.
Make your little cooing noises.
You are sleeping and I can watch the peaceful little faces you make.
You suck on your soothie pacifier and it covers almost half your face, but your eyes are so big and aware and you look all around.
You fall asleep on my chest and I fall asleep too.
Are on my chest and you push yourself up higher and climb and you make those little noises like you are frustrated- they are too cute!
Your hair is washed and it is so soft and fluffy. I brush it and give you a mohawk!
You are nursing and you put your hand on me like you want to make sure I’m still there.
You raise your little eyebrows. You are either trying out a new expression or very curious about something. I haven’t figured out which yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...