Sunday, August 21, 2011

Liam rolled over!


I don’t want to jinx it, but its only 10:30 and we’ve had such a good day so far! Liam slept last night from 10:30 to 4:30, ate, went back to sleep until 7:45, ate, and went back to sleep until 9:30. I would say that last one is a nap, right? Though he was in my arms the entire time because he fell asleep after eating and when I pick him up usually he wakes back up. And sure enough he did when I moved him, but at least he got a good hour.
And then… He rolled over!!! From back to front! He did it twice, though the 2nd time he was struggling because his arm got in the way! Haha. What a cutie!!!
Let’s hope the rest of the day rolls along smoothly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...