Maybe I am a little OCD, but I always wondered while I was fixing up the nursery when pregnant, what the best way would be to organize baby clothes? Maybe it was because I was overwhelmed, but I wanted to make sure I knew where everything was. I ended up putting all clothes in the drawers of Liam's dresser from 0-6 months, with the exception of the fancy things hanging up in the closet. Any size clothing up from 6 months is bagged up and in the closet, ready for when Liam fits into it.
I could have just put only newborn to 3 months in the drawers, but I wanted to have all the other clothes ready in case Liam started out in a bigger size or if he grew out of things quickly. The dresser we are using for his clothing is huge. It has like 10 drawers of all different sizes. It doesn't match with his crib and changing table, but I realized that things don't always have to match. The dresser actually looks good with the set and I have been very pleased with it so far!
We also have one of those nice little closet organizers for his things,which I definitely recommend. I might just be an organization freak, but I like when everything has it's own little space and this really helps.
So, I guess the point of all this is that I love to organize. I don't go by color, but I do like to go by season and style (short sleeves, long sleeves, pants, shorts, etc.) I don't organize every single thing in my house to the extreme, but I'm telling you what: If someone ever asked me to come organize their child's clothes, I'd do it!
Speaking of baby clothes and stuff, I loooove Zulily. They have REALLY cheap baby clothes, toys, and even some stuff for moms. It is great!
![]() |
| I absolutely think this is amazing, but it's way more money than I'd like to spend, so I'm opting for a small, similar toy. |
![]() |
| And this looks like it would be adorable on my handsome little boy! |
Oh yeah, and last night I probably spent over $100 on baby clothes and stuff. My goodness. I'm addicted!


No comments:
Post a Comment