He's been cooing and ahhing and crying for a long time now. But, in the past month or so he has started babbling and making other noises with his mouth. I've really noticed it the last few days.
Sometimes I will get worried that Liam will not meet a milestone and then the next day I turn around and he's full out doing it. At one point, I thought he wasn't holding his head up very well during tummy time and then the next time I put him down he could lift his head remarkably well. This must all be because time goes by too fast now. All the days blur together and every time I blink, something new has happened.
This seems to be what happened with the babbling. He has been doing it for awhile now, you can have a little conversation with him, complete with laughs and smiles. He even blows bubbles. The faces he makes are priceless. And when he does something new, his face is so shocked, interested, and confused at the same time.
The other night when I was playing with him before bed, he started to get a little fussy. In a matter of minutes he went from fussy to angry. But his angry cries had a different tone. I don't even really know how to explain it, but he kept changing the pitch and kindof experimenting with the cry. I couldn't help but laugh. It really took me by surprise!
Then, today as we were getting ready to go out I had put Liam in his carseat and he became very frustrated (he doesn't really like to be "tied" down). He kept going on and on, but when I would come over and tickle him or make funny noises he would start to laugh. Some may think he's "playing" me. I just think he's experimenting and learning what all his body can do. And I'm enjoying getting to know his personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment