Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mommy's little pumpkin


To the pumpkin patch we went today.  A perfect setting for a mini amateur photo shoot of course. 

I couldn't stop taking pictures of this child.  He was just too adorable in that little pumpkin hat.  And he was so happy.  Next weekend will be just as fun, as he will be dressed in his little Halloween costume.  Holidays with babies are just so fun.  I feel like I get to be a kid again.  I can't wait til Christmas.  Anndd, I have got to buy him some more Christmas themed clothing!

Anyway, Liam got to experience his first hayride.  We even carved pumpkins tonight in his honor, though he was fast asleep.  Halloween is my husband's favorite Holiday, so we are encouraging Liam to love it just as much.


And as you can see, he already has a taste for pumpkin.


Better keep an eye on your pumpkin pie...

1 comment:

  1. He is SO adorable! We're taking our son next week in his halloween costume. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...