Thursday, October 20, 2011

I just can't get enough

How is it that I can't get enough of my baby?  If you are a mom, you know what I mean.  I remember many mothers saying this about their babies before I had Liam, but I wasn't sure what the feeling would be like.

I've found that it's kindof like this...

How can I hold him closer to me?  No matter what I do, it's not close enough.

I want to stare at him all day, so I don't miss anything.  But, even then it wouldn't be time enough.

Even when he's awake in the car seat I miss him.

I need to kiss him every minute.

I try to make him smile and laugh over and over AND over again, just to hear the sound he makes and see his face light up.

Sometimes it is hard for me to even give him up to other people, because I selfishly feel like I need more time to hold him or snuggle him.


This. Is. Love.






Feel free to share some examples of how you can't get enough of your baby... I'd love to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. With that being said, thanks for letting me hold him at the picnic. I enjoyed it so much! I didn't want to put him down. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy must get thousands of kisses a day, I just can't help myself! I think it's his chubby cheeks and oh so delicious smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those chubby cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...