Liam's day while I was at work consisted of:
![]() |
| 3 bottles |
![]() |
| Holding his bottle (he's working on it!) |
![]() |
| Helping Daddy with laundry |
![]() |
| Crying because he had a poopy diaper and needed to be changed! Haha |
Here is a little video Daddy took of Liam's reactions while he was making faces at him right before I got home. Such a happy baby!
When I got back, he smiled and laughed lots too. It's so nice coming home to him, especially now that he shows recognition when I come into a room. He melts my heart!
We played a little game later on in the evening and I kept trying to get him to grab his baby "keys". He was having a hard time at first, trying to separate his hands which he would keep locking together. When I would hold the keys out he would try and get them with both hands locked, then he would hit his face and get upset. He was so frustrated and I felt bad for him, but I kept encouraging him. Finally he got his hands unlocked and grabbed the keys. I was so proud! I then brought a teething toy over and with the keys in his left hand, he grabbed the teething toy with his right! He got alot of praise for that!
It's so amazing how big he is now and how much he has grown not only in size, but also developmentally. It's so fun to watch babies grow!




No comments:
Post a Comment