Monday, October 10, 2011

I like to wear my baby

I have been really into wearing my baby lately.  If you don't have some kind of baby carrier, I highly suggest you get one.

I LOVE the Ergo Baby Carrier.  It's comfortable, safe, can be worn many different ways, and there are many beautiful patterns, colors, and styles you can choose from.  Ergo recently came out with a new line of Petunia Picklebottom carriers and I almost had to buy another one, just for the new patterns...



I decided to hold off, for now.

There are so many benefits to baby wearing and just the fact of keeping your baby close, is one.  One of my favorite reasons to baby-wear is because I can get many things done around the house.  Ohh and Liam usually falls asleep within 15 minutes of being in the carrier, which is also nice ; )  At one point, it was the only way he would take a nap.



Tonight though, was the first time I ran into a situation while taking a walk with Liam in the Ergo outside.  Liam, of course, was asleep (within 10 minutes), which was not the plan, when all of a sudden a stupid bug flew into my neck.  He fell down right into Liam's face, which was implanted smack in the middle of my chest.  Right away, I squirmed because I hate bugs.  When I looked down, I couldn't see where it went.  I didn't even know what kind of bug I was dealing with here.  It wasn't a huge bug, but creepy, nonetheless.  I realized that it had fallen down, kind of under Liam's chin.  Though he was sound asleep, I was about to rip the freaking carrier off me because there was a bug, most likely, on my baby somewhere.  But, that could possibly result in ripping my baby off me too.  As I was searching for it and reaching my hands down into the carrier past Liam's little sleeping face, the thing crept back up.  I grabbed it and threw it.

Thankfully, no harm was done.  




Also, I have to do this because I am still blown away.  If you don't watch Breaking Bad on AMC.  PLEASE DO.  I am a fan of many tv shows, but I'm pretty sure this one has topped them all.  Best season finale for a show. EVER.  Edge of your seat type tv show.  

Sorry for all the "plugs" in this post, but I gotta get the word out somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...