Saturday, September 17, 2011

Update on Snuza and stuff

We got the Halo Snuza in the mail a few days ago and I was anxious to try it out, though I did not want it to actually alarm because that would not be a good thing.
It clips right onto Liam’s diaper and though it may look uncomfortable, the sensor is a soft and doesn’t seem to bother him at all. It lights up every time he breathes or moves and different colored lights mean different things like, regular breathing, shallow breathing, no breathing for 15 seconds, etc. When it gets to that point it will vibrate to try and rouse the baby and if the baby doesn’t move then the alarm will sound. I cannot believe that technology has come so far. I am very happy with the purchase as of right now. It puts me a little more at ease when Liam is sleeping at night.
I have been sick lately, but somehow still able to keep up with the little one. Though, there have definitely been more times of me falling asleep while nursing Liam. I knew at some point I would get sick while Liam is a baby and I dreaded it. I didn’t know how I’d be able to take care of myself and him at the same time. And I feared that he would get sick too. Luckily, he hasn’t yet and I hope it stays that way. I don’t want to see my poor little guy sick. I already take his temperature (with the temporal thermometer) when I think he is the slightest bit warm!
I am loving the fall weather and dressing Liam in warmer clothes that have more to them, like vests and hats. I thought maybe finding cute clothes for a baby boy would be difficult compared to a girl, but, I have found lots of variety and different patterns. I like to make sure I get a picture of him in each outfit!
I am in the process of switching my blog to blogspot instead of tumblr since blogspot has more options, so that will be done soon.
Everything is going pretty well and I’m going to make the best of these last few weeks off work with Liam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...