Brandon and I really enjoy Halloween, in fact, it is Brandon's favorite holiday. Makes me think of the Modern Family episode where Claire takes on Halloween because it is her favorite holiday too. Too funny. We want Liam to experience his first Halloween this year and look cute doing so.
We are not taking him trick-or-treating yet. If we did, of course the candy would be eaten by Brandon and I. What we will be doing is going to my Grandmother's house, Liam's great-grandmother's house and give out candy on the porch while he wears this cute little costume (or something like it).
Brandon and I really like this, but I am not sure if a size 6-12 mo's will fit him? I don't want him to be swimming in it and I also don't want him to be uncomfortable. We might have to find another one that is just as cute. Great grandma lives in a nice little development and every year she gets a bunch of little trick-or-treaters.
I think it will be cute to have a scary little baby pumpkin great them when they get to the door.

No comments:
Post a Comment