Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Mullet


Liam used to have a fairly good amount of hair on his little head..


It was enough to style and even part to one side.


Now, he has adopted a different look...

I've blogged before about his hair loss (and mine, which has subsided), but I wanted to show everyone the "baby mullett" I have been referring to lately...



Sometimes it looks worse when looking at Liam from the side.  Sometimes after it has been washed and dried, it will puff up and get fluffy.  As much as I miss his old doo', I sure think he can pull of the mullet better than anyone else I know.  

What a cutie.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and read.. well, almost all of it! We just had a baby on November 1st, so it's exciting to read what's ahead in the months to come. Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for reading! I will have to check yours out too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...