Ever since becoming a mom, it seems that completing even the smallest task is difficult. Though, this weekend, for the first time I felt proud of myself for accomplishing so many things while juggling a baby at the same time. I was able to check many things off of my never-ending to do list. Liam and I almost finished Christmas shopping, addressed Christmas cards, made cake pops & baby food, got cleaned up, and did laundry. It made me feel so nice to feel like supermom for once. This is the first time since Liam has been born that I feel very happy with what I did in a short amount of time. Hopefully, this means that I am starting to figure out how to balance my schedule and his at the same time. I haven't gotten to that point yet. I still feel like I am rushing when I come home from work. This parenting thing is also a bit more difficult when my husband and I work opposite schedules. We both have Liam to ourselves during different times in the day, so when I come home from work I barely find time to make myself dinner let alone get my own chores done. I look forward to the weekends and my husband's days off so that I can catch up and not feel so rushed.
For some reason, Liam has been getting the giggles during dinner time. I couldn't stop laughing at his laugh...
In the future, if I'm having a bad day, I'm going to watch this video. I'm pretty sure it will always make me smile.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment