Lunch is probably Liam's (13 months old) favorite meal of the day, most likely because it frequently features two of his favorite foods: avocado and cheese.
Sometimes our lunches may be left overs, but most of the time we usually eat cold foods. I've never been a fan of a "hot lunch". I'm more of a sandwich or yogurt girl for this time of the day. It seems Liam is likely to follow this trend as well.
These two lunches both include avocado, cheese, and turkey but I swear we change things up every day. It just happened that both times I remembered to take pictures Liam was eating almost the same exact things.
![]() |
| 1 1/2 slices of turkey meat, 1/2 avocado, string cheese, vegetable puffs, and 3-4 ounces of whole milk |
![]() | |||||||||||||||||
| 1 1/2 slices of turkey meat, string cheese, 1/2 avocado, mandarin oranges, and 3-4 ounces of whole milk |
Oh yes, ANDDD Liam learned a new trick this week.
How to use a spoon the WRONG way:
He was very proud of himself for getting the spoon to balance in his mouth for a few seconds like that : )


Awesome pictures of your little man with the spoon in the wrong way! I like the mandarin orange idea too- much easier for little ones to mush around in their mouths! I'm glad you reuse your bibs too- we are still celebrating the fourth of July and Lula's first easter at our house! :)
ReplyDeleteLol, I didn't even realize I had the Thanksgiving bib on him in that picture! Haha! We do reuse all the bibs for sure! Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving are definites around here!!!
ReplyDeleteParker is the same way. LOVES avocado and cheese. Usually lunch for "us" does include a mixture of egg, cheese, avocado, turkey, black beans, etc :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! I keep forgetting to give Audrey avocado- it was her first food that she tried and now she can have it in little chunks. Thanks for the reminder :)
ReplyDelete