Thursday, July 12, 2012

Munchkin Meals: Breakfast

If you missed last weeks munchkin meals, please check out A Healthy Slice of Life.  You can also see what Liam's been eating here.


Breakfast time!  This week's munchkin meals highlights probably my favorite meal of the day and of course, the most important one.  Though breakfast is definitely not one of Liam's favorite meals times, he does seem to enjoy this...

Whole grain blueberry waffle with a (teeny, tiny bit) of reduced sugar syrup, 3/4 of a banana, and about 3-4 ounces of whole milk. 


Yes, our child eats breakfast in his pj's.  Anyone else?  After Liam wakes up and his soaking wet diaper is changed, we bring him down for breakfast in his pj's (unless he's had some leakage).  Since he usually makes a mess of his clothes during a meal we don't want to put him in fresh clothes and then immediately have to change him again after he eats.  Rarely does Liam stay in his pajamas all day and those days are the ones that I'm in mine too ;)  

6 comments:

  1. Love this! He is so adorable!! My kids eat in their pj's too. No point in getting them dressed until after they've eaten. So glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will check out your blog as well, I love finding new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids eat breakfast in their pjs too. I can't even change my little ones diaper before i nurse her and my 3 year old wakes up a "starvin Marvin" as she says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good eater! Yes, we lounge in PJs for a while here too. Just makes life a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely! And I'm all about what's easiest!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...