Friday, July 6, 2012

Cute baby alert!

I am so excited to share Liam's one year photos done by Stephanie Raynor of Raynor Photography.  
We are extremely pleased with the photos, taken at a local park just a few days after Liam's first birthday.  I love that the carnival theme was incorporated and I adore the shirt Liam is wearing, which I bought on etsy.   Despite it being a ridiculously hot day, it does't show at all in the pictures.  These are just a few of my favorites...






















Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures, Liam is so cute and only 4 days younger then my daughter Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Chloe is too cute! June babies are the best- happy belated first birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam is so stinkin cute!! That photo shoot is adorable also!! Such a happy baby :)
    <3 Sam
    Www.loosingweightgaininglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos turned out soo cute!! What a sweet heart you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...