Thursday, July 5, 2012

Munchkin Meals link up

Aha!  I have remembered to participate in this week's Munchkin Meals hosted by Brittany of A Healthy Slice of Life, a blog that I read daily!  Every Thursday, bloggers can link up on ahealthysliceoflife.com with a post on what their children have been eating.  I think this is a great way to share ideas for meals for our little ones.  This is my first link up for Munchkin Meals.  Although I'm not a food blogger, I would also like to share what Liam has been eating lately.  I'm also hoping to get new ideas from other moms or dads who link up on Brittany's site.  Please check it out if you haven't already!

If you've already read about Liam's new eating habits you know this is going to be a messy post.  Because yesterday was the fourth of July I didn't really get a chance to take pictures of all the food.  For now, I just have some dinner pictures from the other night...

Dinner


2 1/2 vegetable filled raviolis with red sauce, grilled zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil, 1/2 cup of applesauce mixed with rice cereal with fruit, and 3 ounces of whole milk.

     




Pasta face!

Quick milk break

Annd this is what happens when I tell him he can't throw his food on the floor anymore...

So, time for the spoon

He's really getting the hang of this whole spoon thing!

Hoping to see you all again next week!

5 comments:

  1. I found your site through Brittany- Liam is so cute! He looks like a very happy little boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is a pretty happy baby- most of the time! Haha

      Delete
  2. Hi! I came over from Brittany's blog. He is adorable! Our sons share a name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, he is so so cute and adorable,lovable. And please don't tell him he can't throw his food on the floor anymore!! he cries :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...