Friday, October 22, 2010

Convincing needed

I have gotten a cold :(  So, I’ve been tired and sore and very naseous.  Now, is this because of the cold or because of the little baby inside me?   Three days in a row I’ve been very sick from waking up and for most of the day.  This has got to be “morning” sickness, right?  I have been asking and asking for it because I need some signs.  I am still not quite convinced that I am pregnant yet.  I keep reading things on the internet that scare me and make me think I have some kind of crazy medical problem instead. 

Anyway, only about a little over a week left until I go to the doctor.  I don’t really count the weekends because they go by so fast.  I just want those work days to fly- which I think next week will.  I guess I will be about 6 weeks on Monday if the timeline is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...