Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 4- Is it really in there?


Is it?  I can barely tell.  I feel a little bit of cramping.  Little twinges that come every once in a while.  Apparently it is just my uterus growing or implantation cramping— or something??  I have felt a little nauseous, especially yesterday.  I know I will regret this, but I can’t wait to feel more, because I want to know that something is actually in there! 
I am praying that everything will be ok.  I cannot wait to go to my Dr.’s appointment. 
My husband is so cute.  He is so excited and has already started the belly kissing, which is fine with me.  I am already starting to eat, eat, eat.  But not too much yet.  I need to try to control that!  We have started to name the baby “bean” because it is so little.  Today, we came up with “belly bean”, hence the title of my journal.  We are very excited.  I can’t wait for more happenings!
We have real names in mind, because we have had them in mind for a long time now.  I will not share just yet :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...