Friday, October 15, 2010
Surprise!
Today I spilled the beans to my sister. We were planning on getting together and the plans included drinking alcohol in celebration of our college homecoming. She kept asking me and pushing me when I told her over the phone that I wasn't going to be participating in the drinking fun. I finally just said “I can’t”. Right away she guessed it. “ARE YOU PREGNANT?!” Then, I just heard her scream in excitement! It was probably the best reaction I’ve gotten so far. It’s nice to tell someone else. I made sure she knew not to tell anyone else. So, we’ll see how that goes! Can’t wait until more time passes. I actually want to try to ignore that I’m pregnant and try not to think about it so that time will go by faster. Will it, though?
Labels:
pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment