Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorite picture moments of 2011

I wanted to share with everyone some of my favorite moments of 2011 through some pictures that really capture what a great year we had.  It's a long journey, so hold on!

January 19th- The day we found out our baby was a boy!

The picture I looked at every night before going to bed :)

First outfits we bought for Liam the day we found out he was a boy.

One of my favorite maternity shots

Fun family trip in April to Nemacolin

Easter 2011 and our "maternity" photos

Surprise baby shower with my family at Easter Brunch

Baby shower in May

38 weeks pregnant and getting anxious

About 40 weeks pregnant and almost time to meet my baby boy :)

First picture of my gorgeous baby and the first good look I had at him, since he was taken to the NICU.

Holding my love for the first time <3

Our first hug <3
Favorite NICU picture.  Gorgeous eyes, perfect skin!


One of Liam's newborn photos (by Jill Wilson Photography) almost 1 month old.

Fun hat made by my friend for Liam!

First smile caught on camera :)
\
So much goofyness


Favorite family photo

Liam's first vacation to Williamsburg, VA

First smile with Daddy in a picture :)

Perfection
Yoga baby (and baby cleavage?)

Ghost face!


Halloween 2011, eating pumpkin!

Halloween photo shoot!

Baby-in-a-jacket

Love

Looking handsome in baby flannel

Nakey boy

First time eating baby cereal 

Our first Thanksgiving as a family

Liam's meets Santa for the first time


Though there were plenty of other memorable moments, these are some of my favorites that we snapped shots of.  Most of the pictures from Christmas would be on here, but since I just posted them I didn't want to post the same thing again.  Hope you enjoyed the picture recap!

1 comment:

  1. He is positively adorable! I love his big eyes and contagious smile! It would be hard for me to narrow down my favourite pics of my son, there's just too many!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...