Not last night, but the night before, we had our first rough night. For some reason, Liam would not go to sleep. I had fed him and everything. He was fussy on and off and just laid in his bassinet from about 12:30 until 3. I hadn’t gone to sleep until about 1 because of Brandon getting home. I got up at 3 to feed him, but he was so fussy after eating. He wouldn’t go back to sleep like usual. I’m never much good on little sleep and by this point I probably only had an hour or so of full sleep. I just put him down in the bassinet and I woke Brandon. I told him I didn’t know what was wrong and asked him to try and calm him down. Brandon took the baby out to the other room. I believe he stayed out there with him for about an hour.
Apparently he finally went to sleep. I got up to feed him again at about 6. I felt so bad for Liam because he couldn’t even communicate to me what was wrong and why he had been crying. I felt horrible. Poor little guy.
Needless to say, we did end up having a really good day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment