| almost 40 weeks! |
Went to the doctor yesterday and still no changes. What really frustrates me is that each time I go, things change, but not as progress! Because the doctors measure different each time, there is a different answer each time! The first time I was nothing, 2nd time I was 1 1/2 cm and 50% effaced, 3rd time I was about 1 cm and 75% effaced, and this time I was about 1 cm and 50% effaced! So, I’m just going to think I am 1 cm and 50% effaced. And I know either way it wouldn’t make a difference. Even if I was 3 cm dilated I could still walk around like that for weeks. So, I’m going to try not to worry about it. But, it is very discouraging. I know that I am trying to rush all this, but I want to meet my baby! And I don’t want him to get too big in there or for something to happen to him!
I asked about inducing. They don’t like to induce and I don’t want to be induced anyway. The Dr. said that I could let him stay in there for about 12 days after my due date before they start thinking about inducing. We have an ultrasound next Thursday to see Liam and see how his fluids are doing and everything else. If he is still good in there, then we will let him bake for a little longer. Maybe he will come before Thursday?! I hope so. I just don’t want the risk of inducing getting closer. The doctor said I need to monitor Liam’s movement to make sure he is still moving fine. I just hope everything goes well for the rest of this pregnancy!
I really thought I was going to have him early, but that’s not going to happen. But, I guess I get more time to myself and with Brandon. And to sleep! I like that and I have been doing so alot!
I really wish that maybe he would come on father’s day. That would be a great gift for Brandon and I. So perfect! Maybe he will come on his due date? That’s TOMORROW! But, I haven’t been feeling anything strange.
Anyway, this could be (please, I hope so) one of my last posts as just myself and not as a new mommy. I hope I don’t change too much, personality wise. I know life is going to change, but it is supposed to be for the better. I hope that life just gets better and better and my heart is filled with more love than I know what to do with.
No comments:
Post a Comment