Saturday, June 4, 2011

It feels like any time now!


It feels like any time now!!!! :)

38 weeks and huge!
I got checked on Thursday for the second time.  It had been a little over a week since I was checked and I opted to get checked again, though I didn’t have to.  I wasn’t expecting anything because I haven’t really felt contractions and if I have then they are not much, just Braxton Hicks.  The Dr. checked me and was very surprised because she thought I would not be dilated.  But, I was!  1 and 1/2 cm and 50% effaced!  CRAZY!!!!  I was excited and freaked out at the same time that things are moving so quickly right now!  I know it could still be weeks, but it is exciting to think that I had progress like that in 1 week.  I had gone swimming and have been bouncing on the exercise ball hoping that would help.  Maybe it did?  I don’t want to go late because I don’t want to be induced.  So, I’m taking some tips from others and hoping they put me right on time!  I don’t want to go early either because that scares me that it could be tomorrow!  Plus, I don’t want to miss work since it is our last week next week.  I’m not feeling alot of pressure, sometimes when I walk around I do.  I started to feel sick to my stomach yesterday and then I felt cramping last night.  I wonder if those are little contractions?  I feel like it could be any day now!  Everyone thinks I’m going to go early.  I kinda think so too, but not sure.  We basically have everything we need except the baby so in that sense we are ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...