Sunday, March 27, 2011

Almost in the home stretch


27 weeks
26 weeks
25 weeks
25 weeks

OMG!  I am almost at 30 weeks, then I am in the home stretch! I am in my 3rd trimester now and sooo excited!  I can’t believe I have about 12 weeks left.  Hopefully only like 10 at this point, I am hoping for 2 weeks early.
The baby has been moving a great deal the past 3 days or so.  It’s the best feeling, though sometimes the feeling is strong.  I have actually grabbed my stomach a few times and said “ouch”!  I can’t wait to see body parts soon, I hope I do.
I have my rhogam shot next Tuesday.  I hope it doesn’t hurt. 

My last appt. went well.  I gained 6lbs, but that’s not too bad I guess.  I did the glucose test, which I didn’t mind at all.  The drink tasted like orange soda.  I didn’t get a call back yet, which is good.  That must mean I don’t have gestational diabetes, yay!

I pre-registered for the hospital and I registered for the birthing and breastfeeding classes on May 21st.  Getting things done…. next step I’m working on is finding the pediatrician.  My next appt. is April 14th and after that I go every 2 weeks, which is exciting. 
I really want to get this nursery going soon, so we need a house.  I’m getting anxious and very nervous that things won’t work out.  I am getting myself worked up. 
I am just so amazed at how time is going so fast.  I think my shower is going to be on May 7th.. which is only about a month away.  WOW!  I am very very excited for that.  I know it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...