Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling the kicks :)



Tonight Brandon definitely felt little Li kick!!!  He was so happy and so was I.  He has been pretty active lately, which I love.  I don’t want him to stop!  I have been feeling sick though and just hoping that it doesn’t affect my boy too much.  I am still eating and drinking.  Nurse said I just need rest and can take some specific meds, which is fine, but then I feel bad because I’m not working out. 
I am becoming attached to this belly also.  It will be sad not to have it anymore and feel the baby kick, but I know that it will be so much better when he is here.  I just think.. if he comes like 2 weeks early, then I only have like 12 weeks left of this!  AHHHHHHHHH  crazy!  And we don’t have a house yet!  Come ON!!!  Well, we will make it work whatever happens.  I can’t wait to meet this little bean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...