


Well, these pictures are actually before I was 6 months, but I’m just posting them now. I am a little over 24 weeks right now and I’m feeling pretty good. Starting to get a little back pain, but nothing that has kept me off my feet. I have continued working out, which I’m very proud of. I do cardio 4 days a week. I hope it pays off in the end because I am starting to really drag. I have been getting leg cramps at night- sometimes 3 x’s a night! They only last for a few seconds and then they go away, not so bad yet. I have been wondering when I am going to get Braxton-Hicks contractions, I am kindof nervous that I’m going to think it’s the real thing.
Liam has been very active this past week, which I love. I can actually watch my belly MOVE! That is so awesome. I could stare at it forever. It makes waves and ripples, it’s so weird. But, it is the best! Then, yesterday he wasn’t as active and it made me very nervous. Luckily though, I have that fetal heart rate monitor which eased my nerves a bit. Though, I HONESTLY can’t wait until he’s kicking the crap out of me so that my mind can feel better!
I am still growing, but not totally rounded out yet. Now, I can definitely feel the hardness in my belly!
I am so excited about the crib, my husband and my mother in law went shopping last week and have it narrowed down to 2 of them- it is supposed to be a surprise for me, but Brandon showed me and I like them both. It will be hard for them to choose, but I will be happy either way. I just can’t wait to see if we get this house so we have some place to put it.
We have decided to go to Ocean City for our babymoon and I’m very excited. We are going for three nights. There will be alot of things to do there and I really wanted to go to the beach.
I think that’s about all for now… time is speeding by!
No comments:
Post a Comment