Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Loving the bump


I took alot of pictures this week because I’m really starting to show….
We had a appointment today and everything went well.  I brought up some of my concerns because I was worried about the heartbeat- sometimes when I listen it goes down low.  The doctor said the baby is probably laying on his cord at these times.  He was not concerned and that made me feel better.  He listened to the heartbeat, measured me and everything seems to be on track.  By the way- I LOVE this doctor.  So far at the practice, I think he is my favorite.  Very personable.  My next appointment is schedule for the day after my birthday, but I may change it because I have to do the 1 hr. glucose test and the day before is my birthday, so I would have to avoid sugary foods on my birthday and that just seems like it would be hard to do!  So, we’ll see.  I can’t believe how fast time is going and how slow at the same time.
We put an offer on a house, but it is a short sale.  The seller accepted our offer, but who knows what the bank will say.  I hope everything moves semi-quickly.  I am getting anxious to set up the nursery and have a nice big home for our baby.
Things seem a little more real, but a blur all the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...