Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Anniversary: 3 years

Yesterday Brandon and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary.  Not because it was our actual anniversary, but because it was one of Brandon's scheduled days off.  So, we took advantage of our time together and spent the evening out alone.  It is sad that this is the first time we have been out together alone in months, but we had a great time together.  Though, we have become one of those couples that constantly talks about their child even when he is not present :)

Today is our actual anniversary.  Though three years seems like such a short time, it feels like forever ago that we said our "I do's".  I can't believe all of the amazing things this marriage has given us so far.  A baby, our first house, and so many memories to cherish.  I'm not going to say we've been through it all- because we haven't.  But, we have had our ups and downs for sure.  Even so, I have never doubted Brandon's love for me.  And, I have always known that we are going to make it.  

Here are a few pictures from our big day three years ago... 






Brandon and I were married at my parent's house, the house that I pretty much grew up in for most of my younger years.  It meant so much to me that I could be married there, a place that I have always cherished and a place that I will always consider home.  My whole family put a a ton of hard work and labor into our wedding doing most of it ourselves, including the food, decorations, music, etc.  It was stressful, but totally worth it.  Our wedding was completely ours and every little bit of it reflected this.  

At the end of the post I have attached a link to a video that our photographer made for us with his fancy pictures.  Don't forget to take a look!  It's only a couple of minutes long.


Though I don't really want to grow old, I feel a little better doing so with my other half.  I surely hope we have many more happy, healthy years ahead of us!    



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Loved the video clip....beautiful wedding in a beautiful setting. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...