Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Since I've been gone

It sure has been awhile.

I haven't really had the urge to blog, so I didn't.  I wouldn't want to bore everyone with ramblings that don't mean anything.  But, I'm back (for now) and quite a few things have happened since the last time you've heard from me.

Liam-->

-almost choked on a small chunk of food and I had to give him back thrusts (scariest moment ever).

-has outgrown mostly all of his 6 month clothes, half of his 9 month clothes, and is now wearing some 12 month outfits.  This kid weighs over 20 pounds!

-is now riding around in his stroller without sitting in the infant carrier.  AND he's riding in the grocery cart seat like a big boy as well!





-got to see his favorite team win the superbowl!


Annnd we finally found our perfect house and will soon be first time homeowners!

I'm going to try and keep up with the blog because it is really important to me to keep track of these precious moments and my always changing son.  But, I'm pretty sure that packing, unpacking, painting, and decorating will soon consume my evenings and weekends.  We are very excited for this new step in our lives.  We cannot wait to give Liam a house to call home- with a fenced in backyard at that!  I finally feel like things have all fallen right into place.

Oh, and Liam has gotten even cuter.  How is that possible?



 ; )

By the way, the stats were reset on topbabyblogs.com so if everyone could do me a favor and click here to vote for us, we would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on buying a house! That is SO exciting!

    I just found your blog through Top Baby Blogs :) Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...