Sunday, May 22, 2011

One month countdown :)


34 weeks
35 weeks
crib and bedding, all set!
36 weeks!

OMG!!!  OMG!  OMG!!!!  I never thought this time would come when it could be like any minute!!!  Well, I guess not quite yet.  I don’t want him to come this early, but next week he will be full term!  I haven’t updated in about a month and I feel like I am neglecting this!   I am soooo nervous about labor and soooo anxious about being a mom.  We just took the birthing class and breastfeeding class on Saturday.  They were good and we got some goody bags, which was nice!  It made me feel better in some ways, but more nervous in others.  I am very scared about the pain.  But, in another way I am so anxious to get things going and go into labor.  That’s weird, I know!  We have toured the hospital and the rooms are very nice.  I hope things aren’t too packed there because they said June would be very busy!  Ahhh!  Brandon’s mom threw me a shower and it was amazing!!!!  So great!  We have gotten like everything we need (from our 3 showers!!!) and my grandmother gave us $500 which really helped.  We are basically all set for now and haven’t had to spend much of our own money.  We are so lucky, so blessed.  I feel so loved.  What an amazing feeling to have so much support!  
Laura and Tom came and helped us put up the crib and changing table.  We were unsure about the house at that point.  Now, we were told that the bank will not pay the closing costs.  We have the money to pay them and my grandmother said she would help, but I don’t think we are going to go through with it.  At this point, it is too much hassle.  We waited around and now it is so late.  By the time we move in or in the process of moving we could have the baby.  And it would be too much stress.  I don’t like stress and at this point I think I need to relax and rest until he comes.  I don’t want to tire myself out too much.  We liked the house alot, but there’s no doubt in my mind that we can’t find another one we like just as much.  The location was perfect and I just hope we can find something else in that area.  But, now we have some more time.  I am so ready to have the nursery complete.  Everything is organized and all the furniture is in.  Now, we get to put the decals on the walls and we are good to go.  It looks really good.  I am so happy with it.  The crib, changing table, and everything turned out perfect.  It is cozy and cute.  Everything I wanted it to be.  I worried and worried about it and it all turned out ok.  What a relief.  
My belly is pretty big.  I have been feeling alright.  Very, very tired lately.  Starting to get exhausted!  I’m trying to rest and relax.  Moving around is getting difficult.  Sleeping is still alright, though I have to get up to pee about 2-3 times.  11:30/12:30, 2, and 5.  About every three hours! 
I have gained about 45 pounds so far.  In the end, I’m sure it will be 50+.  I just hope that I lose it quickly!  I have an appointment on Tuesday.  I will get the group B strep test and be checked for the first time.  I am hoping there is a little progress, but not expecting it because I have not really felt any contractions.  I am curious to see how it goes.  
It is crazy to think that I could possibly have a baby in the next week, or two, or three, or four.  I hope not more.  I do not want to go over my due date!  I am hoping that the constant working out will help in terms of that.  Speaking of working out, I have not been doing to great!  In the past two weeks I have continued zumba on Mondays, sometimes Saturdays.  I haven’t really been walking because walking is sometimes uncomfortable.  That is when the baby likes to move around and I feel pressure.  I am going to try to increase my workout days again this week to about 3.  But, we will see what happens.  
I am soooo excited!!!!!!  The time is almost here to see my little one’s face!!!  I wonder what he will look like and how this all will go.  I am scared, excited, nervous, anxious.  Never thought that something could create all these feelings inside a person!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...