Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Surprise showers!!!!

32 weeks

Wow!  This week so far has been amazing!!!  I truly have the most wonderful people in my life and this baby is going to be sooo blessed.
First, we went on our Mother’s Day trip to Nemacolin.  It was wonderful!  I got to swim and get a prenatal massage!  I wore my maternity bathing suit and it was so nice!  I was kindof nervous about the massage because they did have me lay on my belly, but with pillows underneath and a space for my belly to fall.  I was so scared I hurt the baby and kept worrying about it, but I guess everything is fine!
When we went to my aunt Amy’s house for Easter they surprised me with a baby shower!!!  I was not expecting it at all and even Brandon knew about it.  Everyone did such a good job at keeping it quiet!!!  It was wonderful and we got bunches of stuff.  I had a sentimental day thinking of how loved I feel and how great my family is.  They have shown me so much love and I want to make sure that I am giving back all that I can.  
Then, yesterday my work surprised me with a shower also!!!  I was amazed at everyone who cared and wanted to give me gifts.  It made me feel so loved and warmed my heart.  I was very touched that this many people at my job care about me.  They did such a wonderful job with the shower, they printed off my baby bump pics from facebook and gave sweedish fish and peach rings as favors!  (my favorites!)  It was a surprise but, I had a really strange feeling that day, like a feeling that something was going to happen.  And when I think back on it, things were really strange that day!  I hope my coworkers know I appreciate each and every one of them!  
Our second room is filled with baby things!!!  I love it!!!
So, if we don’t hear anything about the house by next week- we will start setting up our little apartment.  I am just too excited to start all of this!!! I packed up the diaper bag some more tonight and I’m so ready to get things moving.  I can’t believe I have 10 at the max weeks left!!!  I still have to say that time is moving by way to quickly and I feel like the baby will be here before I know it!!!  
Well, I need to work on thank you cards!!!….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...