Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, the year to have a baby


Well, it’s 2011 and I have started to show a bit.  I think alot of it is bloating, because I still can’t really feel my uterus when I press on my belly.  I am 16 weeks and 1 day today.
I had a little freak out the other day about my life changing.  It was because next year this time, everything will be different.  This was my last Christmas as just me or just me and my husband.  From now on it will be crazy and hectic and wild.  Brandon started working 4-12 shift, which will be good when the baby comes because he will be at home with him/her in the day while I am at work.  But, this makes the holidays complicated and us spending time together complicated.  I am excited though, that my hubby will be able to spend some quality alone time with baby because alot of dads don’t get the chance to do that.  Plus, we hopefully won’t have to spend money on a sitter- I will just need to adjust my work schedule.
I don’t know if it’s because I’m pregnant or what, but Brandon and I have really been getting along great.  We are so cute together!  I’m so sad that he’s not here in the evenings with me :(
I’ve also been freaking out about our housing situation.  I wish we could move closer to family because I feel like I don’t have any close friends here or anyone that could watch the baby.  
Anyway, names- I’m pretty sure we have come up with our final names for the baby, though I may have said this before and I have changed them so many times! 
Girl: Elivia Hadley Magaha
Boy: Liam Riley Magaha
We like Olivia alot, but we also like Ella for a girl- so we combined them.  It’s different and I think it’s pretty.  We will get alot of mispellings, but pronounciation is the key Elle-Iv-E-A!!!  Liam is a good irish name, the other choice would be Kellan, but that will be our second boys name if we have one.  Now, when we find out the sex, we can put a name to baby and start talking away to my belly :)
We started to register online at Target and Walmart.  I can’t wait to go into the store to do it.  That will be fun! I cannot wait to get a nursery going.  I have some ideas…
We really like this for a boy, it’s so cute!  I want to get some wall appliques for decorations, but I LOVE THIS!
I really really like this for a girl.  But, it is SO expensive and I don’t think I could spend $300 + on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...