
This is my 14 week picture, since I haven’t taken a 15th week pic yet.
Oh my gosh! I’m almost 4 months pregnant! I am getting sooooo excited! I bought this fetal heartbeat monitor on amazon for 30 dollars. It got really good reviews. The first day I used it I was almost 14 weeks and I kept hearing the heartbeat but it was really light and would quickly go away. I spent seriously, hours saying to myself… one more time when I hear it, then I’ll stop. Then, I’d get frustrated when I couldn’t. I thought that maybe it probably wasn’t a good idea to use it anymore because I’d keep getting myself worked up. Today, I am 15 weeks and I used it. In 10 minutes I found the heartbeat. It was fast like a horse galloping and I actually got to listen to it for like 10 minutes and could find it again when I stopped. I counted it at about 150 bpm. It was awesome. Even my sisters were able to hear it loud and clear. Yay!
So, Christmas was so wonderful this year. I really enjoyed spending time with my family and relaxing. I still have a week left of vacation- thank goodness! I cannot wait until next year when I have my little baby to show off to everyone. I feel like my life will be complete :) It was nice this year, being able to see all the family- grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and all the inlaws. This Christmas has really made me realize how blessed I am. I have a wonderful family and have been so lucky to have great inlaws. They all treat me like their own daughter and I’m soo very thankful.
I am starting to get frustrated because my clothes are uncomfortable and I feel I don’t look good at all. I have struggled with weight all my life and after losing 30 pounds from my heaviest, I am getting back up there which frustrates me. I know it will be worth it though. I just hope that I can lose this weight right after the baby is born. Many people I’ve talked to said they weight less than their pre-pregnancy weight now that their baby has been born. Please, let me be like that! I have been working out- still doing zumba at least 2 times a week and walking on the other days. I’m working out (with the exception of the holiday) about 3-5 times a week, which makes me feel good. I have bought one pair of maternity jeans and I have a few shirts, but now I think I need more pants.
So, on Christmas Eve I had my first “oh my god, that meat is going to make me throw up” episode. My dad cooked steaks for dinner and I asked for mine well done. I ate most of my steak but when I got to the edges at the end, I noticed they were pretty bloody. I gagged at the dinner table and ran out of the room with the plate in my hand (bad idea). When I looked at it again I couldn’t take it. I ran to the bathroom and everything came up. It was horrible!
Everything else has been going well. I only get sick a little in the mornings when I haven’t eaten- so I just eat right away and I usually feel better. Definitely feeling better than I have the past couple weeks. Basically, now I’m just waiting for January 19th. I feel I have so much to get done before this baby comes, I have no clue what I’m doing! Does everyone feel like this? I think I need to start reading up on things. So, here I go……….. Merry Christmas and Happy happy happy new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment