The sweetest little sound… <3

13 weeks! Not much to see yet!
Oh myyy goodness. So much has happened since my last post, but this has been the most amazing thing so far. Today we had our second appointment. We got to hear the heartbeat! You know, I have been thinking this whole time that I have been pregnant, but not really knowing… I just couldn’t quite believe it yet that I could be so lucky. But today, now I know.
At first, my doctor was having a hard time finding the heartbeat- she told me it’s totally normal and not to worry. We were sitting there in silence for about a minute or two and right when I was starting to worry she said “Ahh, there’s baby!” It was such an amazing sound, so beautiful, so fast and strong. I cried because I finally knew that I had a little baby in there. It's real! We even got to hear the baby kick! I cannot really explain my feelings today, but it was pretty awesome and I want to remember it forever :) We even bought a couple little things as a celebration. What a wonderful day! <3<3<3
At first, my doctor was having a hard time finding the heartbeat- she told me it’s totally normal and not to worry. We were sitting there in silence for about a minute or two and right when I was starting to worry she said “Ahh, there’s baby!” It was such an amazing sound, so beautiful, so fast and strong. I cried because I finally knew that I had a little baby in there. It's real! We even got to hear the baby kick! I cannot really explain my feelings today, but it was pretty awesome and I want to remember it forever :) We even bought a couple little things as a celebration. What a wonderful day! <3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment