Saturday, January 12, 2013

The last 2 months of 2012

Wow.  I feel almost embarrassed to have not posted anything on this blog for over two months.  At this point I feel like I've missed too much and it is difficult to start back up again.  Let me go back..from November until right before Christmas we were insanely busy with Christmas shopping, parties, family, illness, and I had taken two college classes for credits.  Not only was I forced to stop blogging, but I also had to keep myself from reading the final Fifty Shades book :(

Anyway, the Magahas had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and all of that.  We spent most of the time at my parent's house, which isn't far from ours.  We had a beautiful white Christmas around here and Liam was able to go sledding for the first time AND drink hot chocolate, which he loved.  Though he was still not too interested in opening gifts he has enjoyed playing with them and thoroughly destroying our house with all of his new toys from Santa.

Although it's late and most of your Christmas spirit has surely faded, I wanted to share some pictures from our much too short holiday.










Most people have probably already seen these pictures, especially if you are my Facebook friend or follow me on Instagram or Twitter.  Rather than blog, that's how I kept everyone up to date on our lives the past two months.  It's so much easier and quicker!

I hope everyone has been happy and healthy.  Best wishes to all for 2013!  


4 comments:

  1. Omgosh the picture of Liam in his holiday digs on the red swing better be printed out (if not already, than soon!!). Glad you had a wonderful holiday packed full of love! I'm trying to force myself to sit down and blog my thoughts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, I do love that picture too! I need to make a copy of it to frame.

      I've been having such a blogging block lately. Hope we both get back into the swing of things soon!

      Delete
  2. I love all of the pictures and my Christmas spirit instantly comes back when I see cute kids in Christmas pajamas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...